At Seasons Thailand, we understand that this portion of the recovery process is as important as any other. During those critical days, weeks and months after leaving the safety of the program it is vital for clients to maintain the skills they have learnt and be supported to do so.
To facilitate this, The Primary Program has an inbuilt aftercare element which really helps to pre-empt the challenges faced by clients when they leave. This includes but is not limited to:
- Referrals to counsellors in your area
- Referrals to continuing addiction/alcoholism treatment
- Help finding a support network in your area
- Regular follow-up phone calls from our team for one year
- Clients returning to Melbourne, Queensland or Bali, can be seamlessly accommodated by the existing support structure of the Seasons Hader Group.
Just like all of the elements of the different residential and outpatients programs, our aftercare plans are individually tailored to the needs of the individual. So, whether clients plan to stay independently in Chiang Mai or return home there are options to suit any set of personal circumstances.